Best Natural Gas Grills Reviews According To Consumer Reports
While there are different types of fuels to cook food, but when it comes to the most common and widely used fuel type, then it is natural gas.
Cooking with natural gas provides users with the mess-free operation, and the food is cooked evenly.
Seeing the amazing features of natural gas, many grill companies have launched natural gas grills on the market.
Natural gas grills have no none of the hassles that you will get with charcoal fuelled gas grills. The operation of natural gas grills is faster, smoother and cleaner, plus you don’t have to worry about refilling the fuel in the middle of grilling session.
If you are thinking of getting a gas grill that runs on natural gas, then there is no better time than now. You can get the best natural gas grills by spending some time reading this post.
Top 3 Best Natural Gas Grills
1. Weber Genesis II E-310 Natural Gas Grill
This is a perfect mid-sized grill, which perfectly blends in with your home décor and provides you with scrumptious delights every single time.
This sleek grill is not just beautiful, but made up of some of the toughest material, thus increasing the longevity of the grill. Having this grill at your home will get you delicious meals in a matter of a few minutes.
Reasons to buy Weber Genesis II E-310 Natural Gas Grill
- GS4 High-Performance Grilling System: The efficiency of a grill depends upon how excellent the heating system it sports. A unique heating system that comprises of four components, which are Infinity Ignition, Burners, Flavorizer Bars, and Drip Pan. All these components work together and ensure that you get a perfectly cooked food without creating any mess on the unit.
- Compatibility with iGrill3 Bluetooth Monitoring: Although E-310 model doesn’t need any extras, this particular model is compatible with a number of accessories. There is an ‘iGrill Bluetooth Monitoring System’ that is incorporated into the unit, and the role of this system is to monitor the temperature and fuel levels of the grill. As a result, you don’t have to babysit the food.
- Lots Of Storage: If you think that this grill is taking up a lot of space in your backyard, then you can use the fold-down table in order to save some of the space when you are not using the grill. Apart from that, the grill has six storage hooks where you can hang a number of utensils and tools.
- Large Cooking Area: This grill offers a large cooking area of about 669 square inches, which is divided into two parts, i.e., 513 square inches of cooking space that is consumed by porcelain enameled cast iron grates and 156 square inches of space for tuck-away warming rack overhead.
2. Weber Spirit II E-310 Black NG Outdoor Gas Grill
Weber Spirit II E-310 is a beautiful machine that is made up of top quality stainless steel.
Having a total cooking area of 529 square inches (429 square inches of main cooking area + 105 square inches of the heated rack), this machine can easily cook food for half a dozen of people at a time.
Besides a strong construction and a large cooking area, you will see many technologies incorporated into the machine to make cooking simpler.
Technologies like GS4 Grilling System, iGrill3 Bluetooth System will come truly handy while grilling your favorite meals.
Reasons To Buy Weber Spirit II E-310 Grill
- Latest Technologies & Systems: Grilling is not about placing food on the grates and brushing some oil on the food, but grilling today is all about cooking the food on precise temperatures and with minimum manual intervention. This grill allows you to do all those things. You can control the temperature much easier than any other grill.
- A Grill That Is Built To Last: Investing your money in a grill like Weber Spirit II E-310 will allow you to get delicious food for at least half a decade. Moreover, the company is offering a 10-year warranty on the product.
- Side Table With Integrated Hooks: If you want to chop/slice vegetables and fruits at the same time as your meals are being grilled on the grill, then you can use the side table for that. You can also hang cooking tools on the hooks that are integrated into the unit.
- Easy Cleaning: The operation this grill is fast and clean, all thanks to the same four components that are added into the machine, which are present in ‘Genesis’ version of the grill. The fourth component of the unit is a large drip pan that stores all the drippings from the food. You can easily clean up the drip pan after the grilling session.
3. Blackstone 36 inch Outdoor Flat Top Gas Grill
This grill is a perfect example of what it’s like to be an all-rounder. The moment you see this griddle and grill, you will feel like, I want to take it home because it is not beautiful.
Moreover, it has a large cooking area of 720 square inches, which promises a significant amount of cooked food at a time.
This is a party machine, which means, if you organize a small party in your house in which you’d plan on serving grilled food, then this machine will help you in a great way.
The unit sports a removable steel griddle that gets the support from sides and back of the grill.
The griddle station is 36 inches wide and consists of four controllable heat zones, thus allowing you to adjust the temperature of the food. This grill assures you of a perfectly grilled food regardless of what you place on the grill.
Reasons To Buy Blackstone 36 inch Outdoor Flat Top Gas Grill
- Easy To Assemble & Use: You must be thinking that a large machine like the one we are discussing would take a significant amount of time to assemble, but that’s not the case. It takes an hour the most, and you don’t need anybody’s help to assemble the unit. Once assembled, you can easily use the machine as everything has been properly described on the grill itself.
- Grilled Is Already Seasoned: The cooking surface comes seasoned from the manufacturing unit, which ensures that the food doesn’t stick on the cooking surface. Moreover, you’ll find special flavors in the food, which are certainly not added by you.
- Mammoth cooking Space: With the kind of cooking space you get in this unit, you can easily entertain more than a dozen people. You can cook several dishes at a time without thinking of their quality because this grill cooks each and every dish to perfection.
- Heavy & Sturdy: A grill machine should feel solid and durable, which is exactly how this grill feels like. The body is made up of stainless steel, which doesn’t just add to the aesthetics of the unit but also makes it robust.
- Fast Cleaning: You will not get the same gunk build-up on this grill because it is designed in such a way. You can clean this grill with the help of water and a grill sponge. To accumulate all the drippings, there is a drip pan included in the grill along with a drip bucket, so you just need to empty those after the grilling session, and that sums up cleaning of the grill.
Factors To Keep In Mind While Choosing The Best Natural Gas Grill
It is important for you to familiarize yourself with certain factors before you make your final decision as to which natural gas grill you want to buy.
Size Of The Grill:
There is no need to be precise, but just get an estimate as to what is the maximum number of guests you have prepared lunch or dinner for. Based on that number, you can plan to buy a medium-sized grill or a large grill.
Number Of Burners:
Small natural gas grills consist of 2-3 burners, which are suitable for a family of four. The number of burners rises to 4-5 in the mid-size grill, which is good enough to satisfy the hunger of half a dozen people.
Then, there are large natural gas grills that contain 6 or more burners, which are basically bought by large families or party animals.
Type Of Burner System:
Burners that are made of stainless steel are considered the best because those remain in working condition for a long period of time and are also low maintenance.
You will also find burners made of cast iron, which are also good but don’t come any near when compared with stainless steel burners.
When it comes to shapes of burners, then you will find E-shaped burners, H-shaped burners, and tubes as well.
The shape of the burner doesn’t matter much as long as it provides even heat across the whole cooking surface and can be controlled independently.
Flame Tamers aka Flavorizer Bars
The motive behind having a flame taming system is to channel the juices and drippings from food before they could catch fire and cause flare-ups.
When those juices and drippings get vaporized, they add a unique flavor to the food and create a delicious aroma that further enhances the hunger to taste the food.
You need to check the position of the flame taming system, as it needs to be directly over the burners because only then, it can work in the most efficient manner.
In the current scenario, you will find cooking grates that are made up of either stainless steel or cast iron.
Some stainless steel cooking grates are coated with porcelain, which doesn’t let the food stick on the grates and ensures fast and easy cleaning.
Therefore, you need to figure it out yourself as to which type of cooking grate suits your type of cooking the best way.
The task of finding the best natural gas grills wasn’t supposed to be easy, but now you have gone through the review, so you are in a better position to take a decision as to which natural gas grill you should put your money on.
You have to be 100% sure before making any decision because a grill is not something that you will buy every month. So, take a wise decision. Happy Shopping!